Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October 27th, 2015

So college keeps me busy. I'm still taking 5 classes, but they are all seemingly pretty easy so far. Nothing too hard has popped up and I hope it really stays that way. The only class I'm honestly worried about is my Introduction to Computer Concepts or CIS 101-05, as the schools calls it. I can do everything perfectly here on the computers at school, and then when I go home, well nothing seems to work. I don't know what it is...maybe my computer is bi-polar with my work. But my grade is still good, mid 80's, so no worries yet.

My equine classes are so much fun! I have learned so much over the past few days that I didn't realize I needed to know, even though I've been working with horses all of my life. It's incredible how accepting my professor is and open to trying something new from everyone of the others students, as well as me, every time our classes come up. We've already gone on one field trip, and she is already planning where the next one is going to be! And get this...each field trip counts for both of my classes, so I don't even have to go to one of them the week we have the trips!! 

I have also asked to pick up extra work hours/days at my weekend job, so now I work 4 days a week and have classes the other 3 days. It works out great being able to work during the week gives my ADHD self something to focus on so I'm not too insane. But it also helps with if I want to take the weekends off to go visit Temple University, where my boyfriend is going to college, or do horse shows, or just take a break and have a study/homework day. It's great! I have gotten so many wonderful comments about my "sales personality" but really I'm just being dead honest with our customers. I think honesty goes a whole lot farther then if you try to fake it and they find out. (Not a good place to be then).

So I came up to the library to work on some math before I go for my Basic Horse Handling class at 2, and I haven't actually done any other that yet ha ha. Just been here, so I better actually go!

I am trying to get back into writing more on here for the rest of the semester, so keep an eye out! Oh! And on Halloween there will be a surprise, so look out!

~Happy October


No comments:

Post a Comment