Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday, November 19th, 2015

Good Afternoon,

So far today I have only had Math class and am currently sitting in English class. But OH. MY. GOD...I was getting to the point of almost killing this kid in math today. He wouldn't shut up, arguing with our professor like a child, banging on the computer table because he was getting frustrated, and then either listening to really loud Christmas music on Pandora or some comedy station and almost dying he was laughing so hard. I was really getting to the point where I was going to stand up, walk past him like i was going to the bathroom, and then (BAM!), sucker punch him.

You know I can only turn up my volume on my iPod, while listening to Trapt, so loud before either it kills my ears, or the teacher asks me to turn it down.

But now that, that is over, I can breathe, I am actually OK with how my day is going so far. We are going over controversial arguments over the Confederate Flag, and food. I don't get how those two work, but my professor has made it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment