Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednesday, November 18th, 2015

So my day has been good, right now though my boyfriend seems to think that it is okay to tell me what I am allowed to spend my free expensive movie tickets on and what I am not allowed to spend them on. My movie genre that I like are fantast, action adventure, and syfy with twist of romance. I do not watch comedies, or straight up romances or anything in between. And yet he seems to think that it is okay to tell me what I'm supposed to watch or like. But yes, I may be on that time of the month, and I may be in an emotional state, but that just isn't right! I don't judge him on what he likes to watch or what he wants to go see, so why does that give him the right to do that to me? Yes, I am getting a little heated over this but I can't help it. My hormones are screwed up and I hate it when people are trying to tell me what I am allowed to like/spend my things on.

But besides that, class was good, we started our hands on parts of the final exam because it is a basic horse handling class, and both of the two that I was chosen to do I got 100% on... go figure! It is like the easiest class I've ever taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment